RTEMS web server linking error !

Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk
Wed May 24 11:57:12 UTC 2000

Funny, that - I've been doing much the same.  This tar approach is just
because I'm trying to go to GoAhead.

I share your concern about having the data in rom and in ram (in imfs).
Presumably to have "read only" rom files would mean changes to imfs.  I may
address this if it turns out to be a problem.

My issue with the makefile is not so much the use of tar as the fact that
init.o gets doctored (breaks things if you make without make clean) and
there's no dependency on the http file(s).  If I can get my immediate
problems sorted out I may produce another makefile.

TTFN

-- Nick Simon