Help: IMFS and opendir/readdir.

Sergei Organov osv at javad.ru
Wed Nov 15 16:41:08 UTC 2000

Hello,

I'm using rtems-ss-20000929 snapshot.

I've mounted my own file-system on the '/log' directory. However, when FTPD
executes opendir("/log")/readdir() in response to 'ls /log' command issued in
FTP client, my routines aren't called at all. FTP then shows empty directory.

My routines are called when I issue 'get /log/something' and downloading works
great, so my file-system is indeed mounted.

I guess something is wrong with 'imfs_dir_open' and/or 'imfs_dir_read'
routines because they just output IMFS directory contents without checking if
another file-system is mounted on the directory. Am I right?

Please help!

BTW, 'ls /dev' output is also empty, while 'cd /dev' and then 'ls' gives the
list of registered devices. But this seems to be unrelated bug.

BR,
Sergei Organov.