interrupts...

Gregory.D.Menke.1 at gsfc.nasa.gov Gregory.D.Menke.1 at gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 7 14:18:06 UTC 2000

 > Then you should probably use a commercial OS and pay huge royalties fees
 > to have a more high level user oriented docs :-)

lol!  Documentation?  We've got plenty, just use your favorite
disassembler on the output binary....  Why waste time on text when the
code is right there?  ;)

I'm not griping because I don't feel my hand is being held, I think a
couple paragraphs of basic orientation in the docs would be somewhat
useful.  So, I'll keep at the code and later maybe write something
helpful to us newbies...

Thanks,

Gregm