Add New Drivers Problem.

Fernando RUIZ CASAS fernando.ruiz at ctv.es
Fri Nov 17 15:33:36 UTC 2000

The newbies have always the same kind of problems.
But the RTEMS list is the solution.

Very good error check Joel.

Ralf. The patch don't adds BSP code.
Only it makes more easy the BSP drives implementation.
(Very hard when the newbie start with RTEMS)

You can add the new driver tables without adding code in confdefs.h

the code is modified ONLY in BSP.H, not in confdefs.h

The original idea is yours, Ralf.
In console.c sh implementation because the 'link(old,new)' wasn't
active you have implemented this kind of solution.
You redefines BSP_CONSOLE_DRIVER_TABLE into two driver entries.

Joel, include the best patch if you think that this patch is useful for all.

Thanks. Joel, Ralf & Dmitry.

Saludos.
Fernando RUIZ CASAS
fernando.ruiz at ctv.es