Integrated Developpment Environment

Gerke Kok gerke.kok at tpa-nl.com
Thu Nov 30 08:57:47 UTC 2000

I used kdeveloper of the KDe project. It lets you use your own makefile etc.
It also has a debugger that interfaces with gdb: kgdb... :-) I have never
realy used it at all, and never used it for RTEMS.
Many people say you should use DDD. It is also an interface on top of gdb. I
looks real nice.
wkr,
Gerke