Undefined reference to 'main'

Antti P Miettinen antti.p.miettinen at nokia.com
Mon Oct 9 12:54:32 UTC 2000

Matthew J Fletcher <mfletcher at serck-controls.co.uk> writes:
> I have been trying to get the pppd code within rtems to work, the pppd
> code builds (after some hacks), but when i come to link it in with my code
> i keep getting an undefined referance to main within bsp bootcard.c
> i have removed the references to main within pppd/main.c, i dont know what
> is going on..

Sorry can't help you but I just wanted to inform that I recently
received some enhancements to the RTEMS ppp code from Thomas Doerfler.
I will try to integrate the changes into my sources (currently based
on ss-20000929) and if I get something running I'll submit a patch to
OAR for integration. This will probably take some time as currently I
can work on RTEMS only on my spare time. If anyone wants to help I can
send the snapshot I received from Thomas.

--
Antti P Miettinen
Nokia Networks