how can I catch an interrupt signal?

alberto capella alberto.capella at terra.es
Mon Oct 9 14:25:01 UTC 2000

Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk escribió:

> [...]

I'm using the pc386 BSP. My host computer is a i686 running Linux and the
target machine is a Pentium-MMX.

I ´d like to know what is the second parameter I have to pass to the
rtems_interrupt_catch directive if my SB is connected to the IRQ 5, so, what
is the value of the "rtems_vector_number  vector"  I have to use?

Not only I'd like to know this, but also  if I have to use some special
CFLAGS in my Makefile to do my program run correctly.

Alberto Capella.