Gnu debugger does not recognise the commands "setrpcmode sun" ...

Fri Oct 13 13:40:21 UTC 2000

Samuel Konnerth wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> thanks a lot, the --target=i386-RTEMS option works! Maybe it could also
> be corrected in the specs?

I would like to have this get turned on by default with XXX-rtems
targets.
Ths issue is that a host may not have the proper support to build the
rdbg host side source.  There need to be autoconf tests to check this.
Then it can be enabled by default.

Also we need to work to get all of the RTEMS gdb patches into the main
gdb
source base. :(