NE2000 network card for pc386 supported?

Dmitry Kargapolov dk at gentex.ru
Thu Oct 19 10:35:12 UTC 2000

SK> Hello,

SK> I am using a NE2000 ethernet card in my PC. Does the BSP pc386 support
SK> this card? Because in the bsp.h only 2 cards are defined (dec?? and
SK> wd??). Does someone of you have this card too and is running the pc386
SK> with this card?

Hi
I use ne2000 clone with pc386. But the original driver for ne2000
hase some rude errors. Not all ne2000 cards can work properly with it.
I has re-written ne2000 driver for rtems. It work now at least with
two my ne-compatible cards. If anyone is interested in I can send the
patch for ne.c.
I'd like also to improve some details, but I have not enough time now,
may be later...

--
Sincerely,
Dmitry Kargapolov, ICQ 54000305, dk at gentex.ru