NE2000 network card for pc386 supported?

Dmitry Kargapolov dk at gentex.ru
Thu Oct 19 11:28:05 UTC 2000

SK> I've tried the recommandations of Hongsong Li and I was succesful,
SK> thanks a lot. I even did not set the IRQ's (because there was no IRQ
SK> parameter in the networkconfig.h).

You are wrong, you can set the IRQ in the networkconfig.h.
See my example and rtems source files where networkconfig.h is
included.

SK> The netdemo example works in the
SK> means of sending arp requests to the host (so I think that the driver
SK> works), but I have problems with the IP adresses. I am using a no name
SK> ne2000 ISA card. If you send me the patch of your ne driver I can check
SK> if it works or not.

ne.tgz is attached. it consists of my version of ne.c and my examples
of networkconfig.h and bsp.h (for prototyping)
note:
you can try my ne.c without recompiling all of the rtems source tree.
simply insert ne.c in the your project (makefile).

--
Sincerely,
Dmitry Kargapolov, ICQ 54000305, dk at gentex.ru