Outstanding Patches

Fri Oct 20 13:33:45 UTC 2000

If you have submitted a patch and not heard anything from me
confirming it was dealt with, ping me.

This does not apply to the m68k-rdbg patch for gdb (the RTEMS
side is in) and the mips rework.  Those were a bit more
time-consuming and I know I have not done them yet.  They
are next in the queue.

Thanks.