how can I catch an interrupt signal?

Eric Valette valette at crf.canon.fr
Mon Oct 9 14:43:21 UTC 2000

alberto capella wrote:

> Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk escribió:

On PC386, rtems_interrupt_catch is no more the correct interface. The
correct interface is described in
c/src/lib/libbsp/i386/shared/irq/irq.h. If you really want to hook your
interrupt vectors directly in the IDT then look in
c/src/lib/libcpu/i386/idt.c and understand that _CPU_ISR_install_vector
is there only for compatibility reasons...

--
   __
  /  `                   	Eric Valette - Canon CRF