Any flash memory file systems in the works?

Chris Johns cjohns at cybertec.com.au
Wed Sep 13 21:41:52 UTC 2000

OUTWATER wrote:

> Is anyone working on a flash memory file system for RTEMS (that they plan to
> contribute) ?

I have started looking into this. I have made little ground so far. I
have sent a patch to Joel which is being reviewed that moves the
filesystem code out of the libc directory into a new libfs tree. This is
to allow easier integration of new filesystems.

> If not, does anyone know of any good resources (i.e. code) that might form a
> basis for such and effort?

I found little public information about standards and would also welcome
any information.

 Chris Johns, mailto:cjohns at cybertec.com.au mailto:ccj at acm.org