Memory allocation problem

Alexander D. Tarkhov karabass at mitino.ptt.ru
Thu Sep 21 15:10:58 UTC 2000

Hello, guru,

I'd like to thank Joel for help on mips64orion bspstart.c understanding.
That helped, really.
Still, I got one more question:
Where does bit_rtems take sources for libbsp?
I mean:
We try to build RTEMS 4.0.0 cross compiler.
We use "$./bit_rtems mips64orion" for that purpose.
There is a line "BSP=all" in our user.cfg file.
I am sure that bspstart.c is NOT taken from
/tools/rtems-4.0.0/c/src/lib/libbsp/mips64orion/p4000/startup directory.
It is obtained somewhere else.
It seems that it is taken from ....../no_cpu/no_bsp/startup

Is it a bug in one of the Makefiles?
Is it OK?
Where does this source actually comes from?
I had to edit all bspstart.c files to be sure of result :)

Thank you in advance.

Alexander