Webs21 (Re: Patch for webserver balloc.c)

Tue Sep 26 21:41:44 UTC 2000

Andrew Bythell wrote:

> Antti P Miettinen wrote:
> >
> > I uploaded a tar to the oar ftp server incoming dir containing my
> > changes (a RTEMS subdir and a diff) to the goahead webserver 2.1.3.
>
> I just tried to download
> ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/incoming/Webs-2.1-RTEMS.tar.gz, but it does not
> have 'read' permission for anonymous users.  Is this dir accessible only
> by the 'privileged' users, or is there some other way I can download it?

You should never be able to download from an incoming directory on any
properly configured ftp server.  :)

But the good news is that the latest snapshot has this already merged.

FYI Eric Norum just spotted that the rtems_webserver/Makefile*
compiles base64.c and we should be using the default base64.c file
from the BSD code. The old version had a wbase64.c file (aka base64.c
to GoAhead).  If there are differences between the BSD base64 and
GoAhead versions, let me know.