OR32 Newlib Committed to Opencores.org

Damjan Lampret damjanlampret at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 07:49:42 UTC 2000

> Joel Sherrill wrote:
> >
> > I just committed the current RTEMS patch which includes
> > or32 configuration support to the newlib repository
> > at opencores.org.  This means that anyone should be able
> > to check out binutils, gcc, and newlib and build
> > an or32-rtems toolset.

Everything works perfectly.

I am now working on c/src/lib/libbsp/or32/or1320 BSP (actually it
should be called or1320sim or something like that since it will first
run on or1ksim). I have a question: is there a CVS on oarcorp site or
should I put this BSP temporarily into opencores CVS?

I think it isn't a good idea that I send patches to Joel everytime I
change something (especially not now when I am changing things all the
time). Suggestions?

regards,
Damjan