Any flash memory file systems in the works?

Dmitry Kargapolov dk at gentex.ru
Thu Sep 14 12:05:40 UTC 2000

O> Is anyone working on a flash memory file system for RTEMS (that they plan to
O> contribute) ?

O> If not, does anyone know of any good resources (i.e. code) that might form a
O> basis for such and effort?

I plan to start working on it, but not so soon :)
There is graceful open-source project with the lot of useful
links and info http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/
I think this project (ore some part of it) is the subject to porting.
(Personaly I'm interested in DiskOnChip2000 support at first.)

--
Sincerely,
Dmitry Kargapolov, ICQ 54000305, void at dr.com