4.5.0-beta3a build problems

James Housley jim at thehousleys.net
Mon Sep 18 18:15:08 UTC 2000

Martti Kuparinen wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm running FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE with the following packages installed:
>
>     i386-rtems-binutils-2.9.5.0.24
>     i386-rtems-gcc-2.95.2
>     i386-rtems-gdb-4.18
>
> The cross-compilation tools are located in /usr/local/bin/ and they are:

First, I am glad to see you are using them.  Second, I use the m68k
tools all the time to do the building without problems.  I haven't tried
the i386 tools to build RTEMS since I verified it would compile the unix
target for FBSD 4.0-STABLE.

I am just verfying the last the new versions of the tools just
commited.  While that is doing I will try doing it "your" way and see if
I get the same results.

Jim
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.