4.5.0-beta3a build problems

James Housley jim at thehousleys.net
Mon Sep 18 19:12:19 UTC 2000

Joel Sherrill wrote:

> James... this is not a problem with your cross tools.  cklength.c is
> a native program.  Why is the cross compiler being used to build
> native programs?
>
> Martti.. do you have CC set in your environment?

Yes he does.  At the top of his section showing what he did there is
"export CC=i386-rtems-gcc".  The "export MAKE=gmake" is needed.

Jim.

PS the newest versions of the ports were just commited.  The packages
should start showing up Friday, I think.

--
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.