RTEMS TCP/IP stack

Erwin Rol erwin at muffin.org
Tue Sep 19 06:05:02 UTC 2000

Martti Kuparinen wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I just started to look at RTEMS and its TCP/IP stack. From what
> FreeBSD version was the code originally taken from? I'd like to
> see how difficult it is to import the latest FreeBSD -STABLE
> sources into RTEMS. I'd like to see support for IPv6 :-)
>
> Martti
>
> ---
> Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen at iki.fi>
> http://www.iki.fi/~kuparine/

Hello Martti,

did you got any (private)replies on yer request ?
Cause i have a same kind of question, only i need
IPX and not IPv6. I asked a few times about raw ethernet
but it seems any network question is routed to /dev/null :-)

So anybody awake on this list that knows the networkstack,
and could tell us how to add a "new" protocol ?

TIA,
Erwin