cygwin and applying patches

Tue Sep 19 21:57:34 UTC 2000

Rosimildo da Silva wrote:

> [...]

Thanks.  This means we can't use the %patch rule in RPM on cygwin
which also means that Cygwin can't use the same specs as Linux
and Solaris.  Thus we will have to stoop to something like this:

%ifos cygwin
echo Using Cygwin specific patch rule
%else
%patch...
%endif

I wonder how RPM worked at all with my old B20
Cygwin installation. :(