Processor Load

Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk
Tue Sep 26 14:07:49 UTC 2000

This is a bit h/w dependent, but how about using a spare timer?  Timer ISR
looks at the interrupted address, increments idle counter if in idle task,
busy counter otherwise.  You'd have to ensure the period of this timer
didn't have common factor with other regular system events or your results
would be distorted by synchronisation.  Make it a prime number of system
clocks and you're laughing.

-- Nick Simon