No subject

peter.o.mueller at gmx.de peter.o.mueller at gmx.de
Wed Apr 4 14:32:49 UTC 2001

> > rtems_termios_open(major, 1, 0 /* arg */ &opllCallbacks);
> >
> > Is this the proposed way?
>
> Not really.  When using libchip drivers, all you do is provide
> configuration
> information and possibly some register access routines.  I would
> recommend looking at the powerpc/dmv177/console for an example
> configuration.  It illustrates the power of this approach.  That board
> has a mixture of serial devices (68681 clone and Z8530) with each
> chip being optional.
Joel,
we use the EFI332 bsp at the moment. It seems that this BSP does not use
termios for its 332 cpu internal serial line (console). Is this a problem
when I add some other serial devices using termios?
Another thing that I do not understand:
Who uses the driver table that I specify? Is it necessary to register this
table somewhere in RTEMS?
Peter

http://www.gmx.net