68360 BDM and P&E

Jake Janovetz janovetz at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 10 23:01:18 UTC 2001

Chris,

   Yes, I think I agree, but am still looking at the code.  The
first thing is that most of the code refers to it as an IDC
interface.  I didn't think a typo like this would be as wide-
spread as it is, so I figured I was misunderstanding something.
   Second, the test code (chk) doesn't support the ICD
interface.  Third, my stuff isn't working yet, so I figured I'd
ask before I blew too much time...

    Jake