binutils-2.11-2 RPMs available

Mon Apr 9 22:34:05 UTC 2001

The patch is OK but the -2 RPMs are exactly the same as the -1's
due to a stupid human error.  The .spec line that applied the
patch was commented out to produce the -1's and I forgot to
uncomment it before making the -2's .

ALso James Housley has discovered that the sh-rtems binutils
blows up when building gcc.  So we now have 1 real bug
and un-applied patch to report.