Slashdot.

Angelo Fraietta angelo at hunterlink.net.au
Tue Apr 17 04:01:11 UTC 2001

I will be presenting a paper this year at Waveform 2001: the
Australasian Computer Music Association Conference in July this year,
and possibly, a paper at the International Computer Music Conference
next year.  RTEMS will be be a featured part of both papers. Find below
an abstract of the paper for Waveform 2001: