Does powerpc build/work in 4.5.0?

Eric Norum eric.norum at usask.ca
Wed Apr 18 17:43:06 UTC 2001

Tom Armistead wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I'm a newbie here so pardon if this is a dumb newbie question(s)...
>
>    I'm interested in using 4.5.0 on powerpc boards.  At this point, I'm
> not even able to get it to compile though.  One of the problems I've
> found is in lib/libbsp/powerpc/eth_comm/canbus/Makefile.am (and .in).
> It has 'anclude' instead of 'include'.  And other miscellaneous hiccups
> occur during the build as well.

ARGH! Joel: 'a' - 'i' == 8     <====== Looks like your disk ate another
file......
A while back the OAR repository disk drive started dropping some `1's.
It's been replaced, but it seems that some damaged files are still
floating around.

Eric Norum                                 eric.norum at usask.ca
Department of Electrical Engineering       Phone: (306) 966-5394
University of Saskatchewan                 FAX:   (306) 966-5407
Saskatoon, Canada.