PC-104

rwas mc68332 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 22:56:55 UTC 2001

Angelo Fraietta wrote:

> Do you have a supplier. I am interested in using PC104

Yup.

The processor board (MOPS/586), the starter kit (PC/104SK-1) (with ISA
adapter) as well as the chip
  disk and ram was ordered from EMJ:

www.emjembedded.com
                                       Jumptec url: www.jumptec.com

The DAC board (RMM-4-XT) was ordered from Diamon Systems:

www.diamondsys.com

The ethernet module (HS-813) (NE2000 compatible) was ordered from Square One
Industries

www.square1industries.com

The prototype board (AX10460) was ordered from Axiom:

www.axiomtek.com

I went the crystal site and found a number of driver source packages for
their chip: cs8900. One of the
drivers was for psos. Was'nt RTEMS derived from psos?

Robert W.

> rwas wrote:
>
> > I'm using rtems with pc104. I am rather green on rtems however. I have
> > successfully compiled and run

.
.
.