rtems ss-20011210

Fri Dec 7 13:45:10 UTC 2001

A number of people reporting some bootstrapping problems
with the previous snapshot.  Ralf has sent me a patch for that.
I hate snapshots that have major problems and try to avoid them.
So I cut a new one.  Hopefully this will fix that problem.

ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/snapshots/rtems/current

I am on my way to Nashville to be with my father and did this
in a hurry.  It has the appropriate patch but I have built NO
BSPs with it.  This is NOT the way snapshots are normally done
but I wanted to get his fix out there.