RTEMS on gen68360

Gerke Kok gerke.kok at tpa-nl.com
Wed Dec 12 14:49:59 UTC 2001

Hello me again,
thanks for the quick response! I'll make sure to add the --enable-rtems-inlines so I know I use the right version. Can you tell me some more about the --enable-maintainer-mode switch? What does it do? And what's the gain?
Let me tell you a bit more about my BSP. It looks a lot like the gen68360 but I had to remove some of the settings of the CS-lines and so on because they were already set by the boot-loader program. (some of then you cannot do twice :-( ) Now I use the same directory as the gen68360 BSP because otherwise you have to setup a whole lot more (bsp.h, make-files etc. etc.) I did not fancy that. (sorry) So am working inside the "RTEMS source tree".
Hope to be able to test these things soon: I only work on RTEMS in the evenings. And the next view evenings I'm away. Still I am a enthusiastic RTEMS fan!
wkr,
Gerke