RTEMS on gen68360

Eric Norum eric.norum at usask.ca
Wed Dec 12 15:40:29 UTC 2001

Gerke Kok wrote:
> Let me tell you a bit more about my BSP. It looks a lot like the gen68360 but I had to remove some of the settings of the CS-lines and so on because they were already set by the boot-loader program. (some of then you cannot do twice :-( ) Now I use the same directory as the gen68360 BSP because otherwise you have to setup a whole lot more (bsp.h, make-files etc. etc.) I did not fancy that. (sorry) So am working inside the "RTEMS source tree".

Which configuration lines are you having problems with?  I tried to make
the initialization code work from either a cold-start or from a
downloaded image.  Perhaps I could merge your changes, or at least
provide some more `ifdefs' to allow configuration without having to
actually edit the BSP source code.

Eric Norum                                 eric.norum at usask.ca
Department of Electrical Engineering       Phone: (306) 966-5394
University of Saskatchewan                 FAX:   (306) 966-5407
Saskatoon, Canada.