RTEMS Tools installation

Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk
Wed Feb 7 06:59:47 UTC 2001

You need to be more specific.  What version of tools are you trying to
install?  What instructions are you following?

The method for installing tools changed a lot between 4.0.0 and 4.5.0.  If
you're on 4.5.0 (which is better in all sorts of ways), you can install all
the tools from an RPM.  This is much easier than getting the sources and
building everything.

-- Nick Simon