RTEMS network API

Nigel Spon nigel at adi.co.nz
Tue Feb 13 02:57:03 UTC 2001

I am looking at the RTEMS Network Supplement, and I find that the API
description says that RTEMS provides almost the complete set of BSD
network services. It then just says what the differences are, without
describing the API, or even where to find a description of the API. Could
someone refer me to some documentation where the API is described?

Nigel Spon                                  ADInstruments Ltd, Dunedin, NZ

"Where are those who in times past have opposed the Group of Seventeen?"