RTEMS

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.com
Mon Feb 26 10:40:46 UTC 2001

azzedine abdenoure wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I come from begin the programming with RTEMS, for the processor
> LEON(compatible SPARC), for compilation I use the tools leonccs-2.0.7  my
> objective is to learn the programming one uses the primitives of RTEMS,
> therefore if it possible of my is sent programs (examples) explain  differ
> them possibility of programming.

I would recommend that you switch to the LECCS compiler system
(see www.gaisler.com), which is based on rtems-4.5.0, rather than
rtems-4.0.0 in leonccs. For example programs, download the rtems
sources from www.rtems.com and look at the rtems validation test,
they show how most of the real-time primitives are used.

Jiri.