Soft Float for PC386

Angelo Fraietta angelo at hunterlink.net.au
Sun Feb 25 21:48:54 UTC 2001

I am a full time student using RTEMS for a research project.  I will be delivering a paper at the Australasian Computer Music
Conference later this year, definitely boasting about the fantastic support that the RTEMS group has provided for free.  At my previous
employment, we switched to ATI Nucleus from MQX due to the support that they were to provide.  I found that the documentation and
support was nowhere near as good as what has been provided by the RTEMS group.  The time taken for replies has been no less than
fantastic. I still visit my previous employers and tell how good the RTEMS support is.
Apart from this, how else could I support RTEMS?

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303