driver APIs

Fernando RUIZ CASAS correo at fernando-ruiz.com
Tue Jan 2 23:51:39 UTC 2001

Here.
My provisional development for a RTEMS BSP.

This is published only to discuss it.
This is property of VILLAVICIOSA TELECOMUNICACIONES (VISATEL)
If anything is good for you enjoy it.

Includes drivers for:
 FLASH AMD 29F040
 XICOR e2p Serial I2C memory
 SCI Hitachi And 16450 UART Termios Terminal drivers. (Console.c) With
interrupts.
 Propietary NET Protocol.
 Multiple remote shell sessions (including all monitor commands and more)
 A little app test.

Thanks at all that make possible this marvel. The RTEMS.
A free OS system with a very good list of discussion.

Thanks specially at Ralf for his port to Hitachi (A big work) and Joel
for his dedication.

All of this can be founded in:

http://development.fernando-ruiz.com