Memory leak when using GoAhead webserver.

Jake Janovetz janovetz at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 18 14:25:07 UTC 2001

Note, RTEMS has a new socket access layer for the new GoAhead
webserver, so this is probably the first place to look.  This
new socket stuff also is _extremely_ slow, so it should be replaced
anyhow.  I haven't (and don't) have the time to look into the
changes in GoAhead since the last version, so I don't know why
the new socket stuff was needed.

    Jake