rtems version information/errata

Joel Sherrill joel at OARcorp.com
Fri Jan 19 12:01:40 UTC 2001

I am on the road and don't have easy access to check into this
much but here is what  I would start with.  There are gnat RPMs
for 3.13p in the snapshots directory if I recall correctly as well
as proper patches.  The build scripts should be there under
ada_tools.  If they are not, then I would recommend looking
at the RPM specifications (add scripts_ada at top of RTEMS tree)
and use those steps by hand.

FWIW the gnat patch breaks the sparc backend and I recall there
is some other issue like that.  In general terms gcc 2.8.1 is VERY old
and does not support ELF for many embedded targets.  This means
that in many ways, waiting for the heavily anticipated merger of
gnat with the current gcc is good.

I worked with Laurent Guerby to run ACATS on at least one target
and there are scripts to do that on OARs ftp site.

--joel