[patch] newlib long long printf for rtems

Fernando RUIZ CASAS (E-mail) fernando.ruiz at ctv.es
Thu Jan 4 09:07:36 UTC 2001

And all the patches when GCC 3.0? (Soon)

Is redhat & gnu thinking in RTEMS?

We are a tree independent from gcc & gnu.

All mistakes from gcc must be sended to gcc but we need now the patch for
RTEMS.

Fist submit the ideas & pathches to Joel and discuss them in the list.
At last, Joel publish the patch in repository if this a good idea.

This is my opinion.

Saludos from Spain.
Fernando RUIZ CASAS

fernando.ruiz at ctv.es
correo at fernando-ruiz.com

P.D.:

In IAR printf sources have a good MACRO

NO_FLOATS
FLOATS_REDUCED
FLOATS_INCLUDED

In this concern we can add

LONG_FLOATS included.

With this a tiny,small,compact,normal or extended system can be builded and
everybody will be very happy.

Setting the configuration in  'user.cfg' ready.

./bit makes it automaticaly.