MCF5307 BSP was Re: Newbie Question

Brett Swimley brett.swimley at aedinc.net
Tue Jan 9 15:32:08 UTC 2001

Robert -

I'll be working on getting a ColdFire BSP up and running under RTEMS 4.5.0
over the next few months.  I'd be happy to correspond with you regarding
getting things up and running.

I'll probably start with the SBC5206 board, but will eventually move to our
companie's proprietary hardware.

I've taken a stab at it, but know that what I'm at needs a lot more work.

Regards,

Brett Swimley
Senior Design Engineer
Advanced Electronic Designs, Inc.