Memory leak when using GoAhead webserver.

Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk
Mon Jan 22 16:29:21 UTC 2001

Lies, all lies.

On further investigation I don't seem to have a memory leak at all.

When a page is "got" from the webserver, a certain amount of memory - 488
bytes or thereabouts - is allocated and not released until 60 seconds later.
This gave the appearance of a leak, of course.

If anyone knows what part of the system is playing this prank, I'd love to
know, just for academic interest.  I really can't justify spending time
looking for it.

-- Nick (madder than a sackful of itchy ferrets) Simon