FTPD patch.

Jake Janovetz janovetz at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 24 17:01:24 UTC 2001

Sergei,

   I'm glad you're making these changes.  I just hacked together
ftpd to get something going and didn't fully implement a lot of
these things due to lack of knowledge.  I think it's great that
RTEMS is getting a more thorough ftpd.
   Now that Linux ftp defaults to PASV, passive mode was on my
list of things to do.  Thanks for doing that.
   Kudos!

    Jake