Will RTEMS run on my board?

Nigel Spon nigel at adi.co.nz
Tue Jul 10 21:27:58 UTC 2001

>> Can anyone give me an idea on how feasible it would be to implement
>> RTEMS in a custom MPC860SAR board with only 2mb Flash and
>> 4mb SDRAM?  I need TCP/IP stack with telnet server and tftp server
>> over ethernet.   I also need some(64k) of the 2mb of Flash to store non-
>> volatile config data.

If the question is whether you have enough room, you certainly do. I have
the TCP/IP stack up (although I haven't linked in telnet yet) in what
would be 256K of ROM and <1M of SDRAM on a PPC405...

Nigel Spon                                  ADInstruments Ltd, Dunedin, NZ

"Where are those who in times past have opposed the Group of Seventeen?"