RTEMS on Embedded Systems Programming Magazine....

Fri Jul 13 17:50:58 UTC 2001

Rosimildo daSilva wrote:

> Too bad that the writter just picked a minor bug of the 68K BSP
> to comment throughout of the article...

<sigh> the overanalysis of a bug in the most board specific
area of the code.

> At least, it mentioned RTEMS in there....

But this isn't exactly good publicity.  I suppose I need
to email him and at least explain architecturally that
this bug is specific to a BSP.