Bad RUN command on GDB

Giulix giuliano.to at tin.it
Fri Jul 13 18:54:03 UTC 2001

Hi to everyone,
sorry for my simple question, but I'm a new rtems-user.
I have compiled the hello.c example. When I try to run the program on the
target (hitachi 7045F EVB via serial cable) the GDB answer as:

" Don't know how to run.  Try "help target". "

This is the log file:

$ sh-rtems-gdb o-optimize/test.exe
GNU gdb 4.18
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-pc-cygwin32 --target=sh-rtems"...
(gdb) set remotebaud 38400
(gdb) target remote com2
Remote debugging using com2
0x0 in ?? ()
(gdb) load
Start address 0x444000 , load size 57632
Transfer rate: 25614 bits/sec.
(gdb) r
The program being debugged has been started already.
Start it from the beginning? (y or n) y

Starting program:
/home/SILVERIO_DIQUIGIOVANNI/rtems-4.5.0/examples/prova/o-opti
mize/test.exe
Don't know how to run.  Try "help target".
(gdb)

Thank you in advance