i386 Serial Driver Problem

Angelo Fraietta angelo at hunterlink.net.au
Mon Jul 23 01:53:53 UTC 2001

I tested this out and this was not my problem. I found out through
exhaustive
experimentation that when my terminal received the char 0x13, it stopped
sending anything else out of the comm port.

I subsequently fixed the problem by adding the following to my port
configuration after opening it:

ts.c_iflag &= ~(IXON | IXOFF | IXANY);