run the System from Flash

Correo Fernando-ruiz (E-mail) correo at fernando-ruiz.com
Mon Jul 23 17:38:45 UTC 2001

I have made this for a sh-rtems board.
Are you interested?
I have made a makefile with mtarget=rom or mtarget=ram in order to run this.
I have touched the start.S like the ram but adding the romvector table.
And setting the makefile to generate a bin image from the init.exe
executable objcopying
only the .text and .initialvarvalues section.
Fernando RUIZ CASAS
home: correo at fernando-ruiz.com