i386/pc386 COM2 Serial Port Problem

Angelo Fraietta angelo at hunterlink.net.au
Tue Jul 24 01:07:06 UTC 2001

Have you tried increasing the number of file descriptors 20?

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303

Home Page

http://users.hunterlink.net.au/~maaaf/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others - that is
VANITY
    Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)