context switching during delays

Hennenfent, Nick {AVL~Roswell} NICK.HENNENFENT at ROCHE.COM
Wed Jul 25 16:44:50 UTC 2001

Joel,

After the hello world task starts I call rtems_task_wake_after(1000) so I
can debug it.
BTW, I use rtems_task_wake_after() in the bsp_post_driver stuff and it works
fine.

It gets to _Thread_Dispatch and then _Thread_Set_State and then when it
calls
_Thread_Calculate_heir, that's when _Thread_Heir gets corrupted
(0xa5a5a5a5).
Not sure yet if I am using the macros or the inline functions.

I suspect the problem is in _Priority_Get_highest but I am still tracing
through it.
It returns a value that is used as an array index so...

Thanks,
Nick