PPPD Update

Mike Siers mikes at poliac.com
Fri Jul 27 15:23:28 UTC 2001

Hi,
Here is an updated version of the pppd code.  Follow the same install
instructions.  Below is a list of issues that I fixed.

 - i386 COM2 uart driver problem
 - added option reset function and removed initialization code from main
 - fixed problem with the "defaultroute" option

Please try it out and let me know what you think.
Thanks
Mike Siers